Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dancing through the Night

I watched her from a corner of the dark room. The music blared, it's
forceful rhythm moving her hips. Her chest and shoulders glistened with
Sweat as she danced. Her pile of long dark hair had come unpinned. She looked up and saw that I was watching her. She smiled slightly as she continued
dancing, keeping her eyes on mine. When the song ended, she walked toward me, still holding my gaze. I offered her my half empty glass.
"Mmm," she answered, taking a gulp of the bourbon. "Come. Dance with me
Jack," she demanded.Her hand grabbed mine and she led me through the room. Vivien had moves that made jaws drop. She had the most perfect body and an impeccable fashion sense.
She could really move in those little black stilettos. Turning toward me, her
hand still in mine, she resumed her dance. The music led and she followed,
moving her hips as though they were detached from her body. Her black silk
dress slipped across her smooth skin in a rhythm all it's own. Her nipples
pressed through the fabric as it clung to her chest.
She moved closer and I placed my hand on the small of her back.
As I pulled her a little bit closer, she turned her back to me and continued
moving, her body now very close to mine. We fit together like spoons. Her ass
brushing against my cock as our hips moved together. Although she wasn't
trying, she had a way about her that just exuded sex. My hands moved onto her
stomach as I pulled her in closer. I could feel her moan, as she pressed back
a little bit harder. I pressed my chest into her back, my cock now completely
hard. She leaned her head back and our cheeks brushed. I could feel her heat
moving through me. The music faded. Vivien turned to face me. I reached out
my hands and held her head bringing her lips to mine. Our tongues entangled,
Vivien stepped closer. I could feel her breasts pressing into my chest as my
hard cock throbbed. Vivien moved back, "Follow me," she instructed . . .

I followed close behind, watching her tight ass as she led me back across the
room. She pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door behind. Vivien
stood facing me, her back to the closed door and her stance wide. She moved
her hands up her thighs, pulling the skirt of her dress up as she moved. "Come
here!" She demanded. I stepped forward and ran one hand up her inner thigh and found her wet cunt exposed.
"What has gotten into you tonight, Viv?" I asked, my fingers still teasing her pussy lips. "You're driving me completely wild tonight."
"I just wanted to have a good time with you. Is that a crime?" she pouted. "You don't seem like you mind too much by the look of that" she said as she grabbed my stiff cock.
I removed my hand from between her legs and tasted her juices. Her pussy tasted sweet tonight, and her smell was intoxicating.
"I need you inside me…now!" she said as she bit at my neck, Her hands
unfastening my belt. My cock sprung out and she immediately took it in her
mouth. I couldn't believe what was happening, I didn't know what had gotten
into her. After a couple of long strokes with her tongue she put one of her
heels onto the edge of the toilet and guided my cock inside her. I slipped in
effortlessly. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed her pelvis into mine, plunging my cock deep inside her. I used one hand to play with her tits and the other hand to stroke her clit as I fucked her sopping wet pussy. We heard a loud bang at the door and a moan escaped
Vivian's mouth, "Just a minute."
"You better hurry, I want your cum inside of me before we leave here!" she whispered.
There was something incredibly hot about her taking complete control tonight. I
had never seen her like this. The banging on the door had gotten louder…

I pulled her leg that was resting on the toilet around me and lifted her onto my thighs. I turned and pressed her back to the door, my cock still deep inside her. Vivien continued to moan, "I'm gonna' cum, baby. Cum with me Jack." Vivien clawed at my back with her nails, I pulled her head into my neck as we rocked our pelvises together. I felt my cum exploding inside her as she quivered. We both sighed, our breathing slowed. "Wow," I panted as I stepped back, removing my cock from her cunt. Vivien smiled as she straightened herself and I put away my cock. "Let's go." She opened the door and let in the music. She stepped out and led me through the waiting line of onlookers, her head held high.

3 Comments:

Blogger Viviane said...

Nice writing.

Welcome.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Guido Paparazzi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Guido Paparazzi said...

This is all well and good, but what happens when Jack's chrism starts running down Vivian's leg at the party?
Don't get me wrong, I dug the story, but, seriously, Jizz Leg is embarassing.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home